Helios titanium DLC
Helios, wearing a crown of sunbeams, personifies the Sun. He is the son of Titan and appears in countless mythological accounts often also featuring Ulysse and Zeus… His monumental statue towered over the port of Rhodes.
24 times a day the watch face changes and is once again lit up with a new golden sunbeam as the hours go by, in a circular dance that begins at midnight and ends at the zenith (noon) in a dazzlingly radiant glow.
Model : HELIOS
Material : TITANIUM
Dial : BLACK
Each piece being unique and built on demand, the delivery schedule is 3 months. Thank you for your understanding.
- New face which indicates the passage of 24 hours with the day and night (patented system)
- 288-piece limited edition (titanium / titanium DLC)
- Screw-adjusted balance, frequency of 28,800 vph
- Manual winding, 50-hour power reserve
- 42 jewels
- Case made in titanium with DLC treatment, 50m waterproof
- Titanium folding clasp with DLC treatment
- Black alligator leather strap
- Case diameter: 44 x 55 x 13 mm