Amaterasu titanium DLC
Amaterasu, goddess of the sun, is a part of the Japanese myth cycle and also a major deity of the shinto religion. The emperor of Japan is said to be a direct descendant of Amaterasu.
Each hour is represented by a radio concentric sunbeam, i.e. starting from the centre and radiating towards the edge of the dial. The twelve sunbeams show the path of the sun on the dial while indicating the hour to come and the past hour.
Model : AMATERASU
Material : TITANIUM
Dial : TITANIUM
Each piece being unique and built on demand, the delivery schedule is 3 months. Thank you for your understanding.
- New face indicating the passage of 24 hours with day and night (patented system
- 88-piece limited edition
- Dial and bridges polished angles
- Screw-adjusted balance, frequency of 28,800 vph
- Manual winding, 50-hour power reserve
- 42 jewels
- Titanium case, crown and back, 50m waterproof
- Titanium folding clasp
- Black alligator leather strap
- Case diameter: 44x55x13mm