Inti pink gold
Inti is the Sun god in Inca religion. Venerated by all the ancient Andean peoples, he is depicted by a disc with a human face from which rays and flames extend. Like Helios, he journeys through the sky in his chariot.
The Inti model bears a map of the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu (Peru). The dial spaces between the beams feature a series of small pyramids.
Model : INTI
Material : PINK GOLD
Dial: PINK GOLD
Each piece being unique and built on demand, the delivery schedule is 3 months. Thank you for your understanding.
- New face which indicates the passage of 24 hours with the day and night (patented system)
- Dial with 12 Inca pyramids
- 88-piece limited edition
- Screw-adjusted balance, frequency of 28,800 vph
- Automatic winding, 50-hour power reserve 47 jewels
- Case made in pink gold, 50 m waterproof Pink gold folding clasp
- Black alligator leather strap
- Case diameter: 44x55x13mm