Surya White Gold Green TSAVORITE
The Surya watch by Frédéric Jouvenot, first timepiece ever created to indicate the time by means of 12 petals changing color by night and day.
Surya is the sun god in Indian mythology. He is the father of Manu, the First Man. He drives a chariot pulled by seven horses (or a horse with seven heads ) representing the days of the week.
Model : SURYA
Material : WHITE GOLD
Dial : 12 TSAVORITES
Each piece being unique and built on demand, the delivery schedule is 3 months. Thank you for your understanding.
- New face which indicates the passage of 24 hours with the day and night (patented system)
- Dial with 12 lotus petals
- 12 tsavorites or pink sapphire-set dial elements
- 88-piece limited edition (tsavorite) – 88-piece limited edition (pink sapphire)
- Screw-adjusted balance, frequency of 28,800 vph
- Automatic winding, 50-hour power reserve
- 47 jewels
- Case made in white gold, 50m waterproof
- Folding clasp in white gold
- Black or green alligator leather strap – Black or purple alligator leather strap
- Case diameter: 42 x 52 x 14 mm