Helios, wearing a crown of sunbeams, personifies the Sun. He is the son of Titan and appears in countless mythological accounts often also featuring Ulysse and Zeus… His monumental statue towered over the port of Rhodes.
24 times a day the watch face changes and is once again lit up with a new golden sunbeam as the hours go by, in a circular dance that begins at midnight and ends at the zenith (noon) in a dazzlingly radiant glow.
Model : HELIOS
Material : DIAMOND
Dial : WHITE
Each piece being unique and built on demand, the delivery schedule is 3 months. Thank you for your understanding.
- New face which indicates the passage of 24 hours with the day and night (patented system)
- White gold bezel set with baguette-cut diamonds totalling 5.88 carats
- Dial set with white diamonds
- 18-piece limited edition
- Screw-adjusted balance, frequency of 28,800 vph
- Manual winding, 50-hour power reserve
- 42 jewels
- Case made in white gold, 50m waterproof
- White gold folding clasp
- Black alligator leather strap
- Case diameter: 44 x 55 x 13 mm